Wednesday 13 April 2011

"30 seconds in the mind of Abdullah Moallim"

Abdullah is 23, hailing from Ilford, Redbridge (big up East London!) and is currently training at the Catch22 academy.  Graduating last year from the University of Westminister with a degree in International Relations and Arabic studies, Abdullah, known to his friends as 'Boodie' has dreams of becoming your favourite TV personality in the years to come!

1. Favourite news story? 

A good one I read this morning in the Daily Mirror after the big United/Chelsea game yesterday, the headline was 'p45,' and it had a picture of Hernandez of United and Chelsea manager  Carlos Ancelotti.  'P' meaning little p in Mexican and the 45 for Ancelloti who might get sacked!  I loved that story.

2. What animal would you be?

Someone once said I'd be a really good golden retriever because I'm so big and larger than life so I'll take that.  I'm not going to go with the cliche of me being a giraffe!

3. What song makes you cry?

I watched Janelle Monae's video 'Cold War' where she cries and well that sort of made me really emotional, I didn't really tear up, but I was close to tears.

4. Celebrity you cannot stand?

Lady Gaga, I can't stand her.  People like Lady Gaga should be in a circus where we can all go and point and laugh at her.

5. Would you rather be forgotten of hatefully remembered?

Forgotten.

*FAVOURITE...

-WEBSITE- Jason Mraz's blog.

-SONG of all time



-YOUTUBE Clip


-You can follow Boodie on twitter HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment